Web Design for South African Schools
It is not just about providing websites
It is about providing business solutions
Why every school should have a website
Here are four good reasons why you need a website for your school.
- It is an excellent tool for marketing your school to school-seekers - parents as well as learners.
- It is an excellent tool for communicating with the school's parents and learners by posting newsletters, photos and other news.
- It instils pride amongst the school-goers.
- And very simply, people expect to find you on the web.
Now, can you give me four good reasons why you should NOT have a website?
What are your options?
To minimize costs, we offer the following package deals:
- STANDARD package at very reasonable rates
- PRIME package for a more comprehensive website and frequent updating
- D-I-Y option, the most affordable option for those with the requisite skills
- Content Management System - we do the design, you do the updating
Also on this site
- Directory of Schools' websites:
Consult our list to find the website of a particular school - you won't find a more comprehensive list in the country!
- School Calendar:
All the provinces, all the dates!
- Tertiary Institutions:
For learners interested in study beyond Grade 12, here is a list of Tertiary Institutions' web sites.
- Links to education-related sites:
To help educators and learners in their quest for discovery.
- Search engines:
To encourage surfing and exploring the internet we provide a list of search engines. The list includes the most commonly used international search engines, as well as some specific to South Africa.